10 December 2012

0

Doll - Remilia Scarlet Ver.

LINK DOLL PAG ---- really fantastic this doll, the appearance has changed noticeably in places, plus what caught my attention most was the fact that she was in a way a teenager, thus highlighting the details of the clothes,


featuring three ties --- one near the neck and another in the back near the waist and finally a loop in the head in two shades of red and white --- lastly would be the spear that she has in hand, beautifully crafted --- if I were to name it I think it would Launches Blood




in every way she got a nice body \( ^o^)//


the comment that I found on tumblr about it was >
Remilia is pretty high up there on my list of favorite characters. I mean, what’s not to love about an adorable vampire? While I do slightly prefer her sister, Flandre, it seems like I have more figures of the saner Scarlet sister. However she hasn’t gotten any really spectacular figures (though I am holding out for that ques Q one) which is what makes this garage kit so heartbreaking. Look at how beautiful she is! Those wings, that pose. Perfection! Sadly not only is she a kit, this was a release in 2011. *sob* One day, we’ll have a really awesome Remilia!
[via fg-site

0 Comments: