15 December 2014

0

Explosion of Patchouli

Explosion of Patchouli was released at Reitaisai SP2. I’ll comment as I watch it. First, it starts out with a generic plot. Although I did say generic, the idea by itself is pretty interesting. To be honest on first impression the artwork of the characters were seriously turning me off from the video.. .



Explosion of Patchouli


There are some people who complained about the lack of presence of other characters like China. But adding more characters or less doesn’t usually become a big complaint depending on the story. Personally, I feel really bad about is how obedient/passive Sakuya is in the video. Well, not really bad but I don’t particularly like it. She was apologizing too much and not actually doing much.
 It just didn’t seem like her. The voices are a nice touch, which most animations don’t usually have voices. So, I guess that’s a plus? It wasn’t as good as other voices in other doujins but seeing how its a doujin I give it more credit because of low funding and what not. I don’t really want to spoil too much but it does give a impression about the potential relationship between Remilia and Patchouli along with Remilia and Flandre.

Well, it’s not as interesting as other animations however. It’s still worth watching..


DUB ~ Castellano - Here

DUB Jp + SUB ~ English Here
DUB Jp + SUB ~ Español Here
DUB Jp + SUB ~ Français Here
DUB Jp + SUB ~ Português Here

0 Comments: